In 2015, the generosity and support of our community members, business, and organizations, including a substantial contribution from the Buffalo Sabres Alumni Association, brought big-city technology home to Medina. Not one but two Philips 4D ultrasound units were purchased for Medical Imaging/Mammography, ensuring that all patients receive the same imaging quality. The Orleans Community Health Foundation and Orleans Community Health Medina Memorial Hospital want to thank each and every person for helping us keep so much, so near.
Philips 4D Ultrasound Units
- Superior image quality for more accurate diagnoses
- High-frequency, wide field-of-view probes & improved software for advanced imaging
- Both sensitive and powerful enough to scan all body types without additional equipment
- Portability to accommodate patients & staff
- New equipment available in both rooms–Fewer scheduling delays