Thank you to all staff present and past who have participated in employee giving opportunities. Their generosity has contributed more than $100,000 to support the care we provide at Orleans Community Health.
“Together We Are Stronger”
We are bringing back the EMPLOYEE GIVING PROGRAM as an opportunity to contribute to our projects and campaigns with 100% of your gift directly benefiting the departments and services of your choice at Orleans Community Health.
We have designed this program with three options that give you the flexibility to choose how you would like to participate. Enrollment is always open.
- Payroll deductions either weekly or one-time gift(s) deducted post-tax from your paycheck.
- One-time donation either by credit/debit card or a personal check.
You must complete the Employee Pledge Form for both options above.
- Online donations – make a one-time donation or you can set up an account to make a monthly or annual gift commitment. Just select “Employee Giving Program” from the drop down menu to get you started. (enroll anytime)
We understand that not everyone is able to give a monetary donation, but you still want a way to give back. How about with your time? Please consider joining me at a community volunteer project or at an event. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing, so long as we are doing it together!
- Community Volunteer Projects – These would be opportunities where we would volunteer at food distributions, work on community clean-up projects, or participate in the United Way “Day of Caring” event. (check back for dates and opportunities to join us in the community)
- Event Volunteers – Our fundraising events would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. We are always in need of event volunteers to help with planning, setting up, help on the night of and taking things down afterwards. Please email me at any time to let me know if you are interested in helping with any of our events. email@example.com
If you need help deciding where to designate your gift, then here are some areas where your gift is needed most right now……
2021 Campaign “TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER” – Fundraising Goal of $308,000!!!
We are thrilled to be given the opportunity to help several departments throughout OCH this year.
- Cardiac Services – New stress test system
- Dietary Services – New convection oven
- PCU2/Nursing – Hoyer lift and hospital beds
- Pharmacy – WIFI temp controls, windows, cabinetry
- Phlebotomy – Patient lab chairs & coagulation analyzer
- Radiology – New counter poise unit & ultrasound AB1 unit
- Registration – new privacy walls and more
Future Needs Fund
This fund is designed to support urgent requests for support by any department within OCH above and beyond the specific focus areas of the 2021 Campaign. The Foundation is working to grow this fund in effort to honor these requests in a timely fashion.
Donations to the General Fund primarily support the mission of the Orleans Community Health Foundation by helping with operating expenses. This fund is also used by our Board of Directors to supplement any fund, event, or request from Orleans Community Health/Medina Memorial Hospital.